We got a mix of snow and freezing rain here this weekend. As a result, the ride scheduled for Saturday was postponed.
Although the roads near my house seem pretty clear this morning, I did see some patches of snow and ice. Not wanting to slide down the hills on my commute, I’m going to stay off the bike, as I had promised, until they’ve melted. The forecast calls for rain this week, so I should be back in the saddle soon.